Porch and Patio Policies
See also: Porch / Patio FAQ
The University of Tennessee Athletic Department follows the SEC’s Fan Code of Conduct. Any violations to this policy may result in expulsion from the Porch area and Lindsey Nelson Stadium. If ejected from the stadium area due to offensive behavior, NO REFUND will be given.
SEC Fan Code of Conduct
In the spirit of sportsmanship, fans shall:
Conduct themselves in a manner that represents UT, the Southeastern Conference and the NCAA with honor, dignity and respect. Demonstrate qualities of civility and sportsmanship at all times. Not use vulgar, abusive, racist, sexist, demeaning, or intimidating language at any time. Support the players, coaches and officials in a positive manner. Treat the visiting team, coaches and fans with courtesy and respect at all times. Not engage in cheers that are vulgar, crass or demeaning. Refrain from throwing objects onto the field for any reason. Not become inebriated or belligerent. Refrain from entering playing and team areas at any time, including the game.
- To access Porch or Patio everyone must have a Porch or Patio ticket. When Porch or Patio attendees arrive they must present their ticket and exchange it for a colored wristband. Only those with a Porch or Patio ticket or wristband will be granted access. No more than 20 people allowed at any time in any suite.
- Only those with a Porch parking pass may have access to Porch parking area. Those with a Patio parking passes may be allowed to unload their vehicle at the Patio and then park in designated Patio parking area (G-16 parking garage)
- All alcohol beverages must be in a solid, colored cup. No koozies, no clear cups, no bottles. Alcoholic beverages are not permitted outside the Porch or Patio suites. Do not leave Porches or Patio area with alcoholic drinks.
- No underage drinking allowed.
- Please no loitering in the Porch parking area during or after game.
- Please do not hang anything onto the field of play or interfere with the play of game.
- No animals permitted in Lindsey Nelson Stadium or in Porch or Patio areas other than designated dates for pet activities.
- Porch and Patio areas close immediately at conclusion of game (Last out). We ask that you please exit the Porch and Patio areas as soon as game is over.
Your Cooperation is Appreciated!